Tracking Code

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Mazel tov!

Well, I did it. I have officially traveled half way around the world and back. Last night I flew into PDX. This morning it is in the upper 50s and drizzling. Welcome home. I have more to share, though, before I decide either to lay the blog to rest or to reinvent it somehow.

I spent the last few days in Kentucky of all places. My cousin got married in northern Kentucky, just outside of Cincinnati.


So no, we weren't all on drugs. The wedding was at an aquarium! How cool is that? As I walked around after the ceremony checking out the jelly fish and such I realized that this was the first aquarium I had ever been to.


Not only that, but it was also my first Jewish wedding. The groom broke a glass, we danced the Hora--the whole bit. Very cool. And on top of all of that, these folks really know how to throw a good party. The whole thing was just a blast. Good music and dancing, etc.


And I got to see my (extended) family.

 

It's good to be home...

No comments: