Tracking Code

Sunday, May 9, 2010

An interlude

So yes, I'm still travelling, still alive, still blogging even. I've been up in the Khumbu for three weeks, away from computers, etc. Much more about that later--for now I'll just say that it was wonderful.

One of the first things I heard when I returned to civilization a few days ago was that the company I worked for at my first "real job," Movie Gallery--think Hollywood Video--will be no more sometime within the next few months. I quit just a month and a half ago, before embarking on this journey. Turns out my timing wasn't too bad.

1 comment:

Molly Strong said...

I so look forward to hearing about your climb, Brian. And there is such a sense of synchronicity and grace and in your choices. Yes, it was time to leave where you were and open a new chapter. And what an amazing start! I love you...